Learning you may have a thyroid abnormality — and getting treatment — can be stressful. But you don’t have to feel like you’re facing the unknown. The experts at Cleveland Clinic are here to answer your questions and help you feel like yourself again. From innovative diagnostics to skilled, caring providers, we’ll work with you to create a treatment plan that works for you.
- The thyroid gland and common thyroid conditions, such as:
- Hypothyroidism (thyroid makes too little of the hormone)
- Hyperthyroidism (thyroid makes too much of the hormone)
- Thyroid nodules
- Graves’ Disease
- Hashimoto’s Disease
- Common thyroid symptoms
- Innovative diagnostic tools including fine needle biopsy and imaging
- Advanced treatment options including scarless robotic thyroid removal
- Research and genetic studies
Did You Know?
» Thyroid disease affects an estimated 20 million Americans, many of whom are unaware that they have a condition.
» A woman is about five to eight times more likely to be diagnosed with a thyroid condition than a man.
» Our patients benefit from access to a multidisciplinary staff, the most advanced technology and the latest clinical trials.
» Cleveland Clinic is recognized in the U.S. and throughout the world for its expertise and care.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists
Did You Know?
Decima nulla euismod ut feugiat dolore. Nisl lobortis nunc ii suscipit dolore.