Menopause is a process involving three stages: perimenopause, menopause, and postmenopause.
The most important thing you can do to understand changes relating to menopause is to arm yourself with the facts. Don’t let any stage of menopause keep you from enjoying a normal life.
Download our free guides and get information on:
- What is perimenopause, and how is it different than menopause
- Symptoms, treatment options
- The differences between the three stages of menopause
- What to expect at each stage and symptoms associated
- Causes of hot flashes, one of the most common symptoms
- Treatment options for hormonal and non-hormonal issues
- Common complains around intimacy
- Suggestions to enjoy intimacy during menopause and beyond
- New non-surgical treatment option to help women regain their sexual interest and confidence
- Hormonal changes during menopause and the relationship to weight gain
- Myths and Truths of dieting and menopause
- Medical and surgical options for weight loss
Area for additional content if necessary
Did You Know?
Cleveland Clinic's gynecology program is Best in Ohio and #5 in the nation according to U.S. News & World Report.
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists
Did You Know?
Decima nulla euismod ut feugiat dolore. Nisl lobortis nunc ii suscipit dolore.