Arthritis & Joint Pain Treatment
Request an Appointment: 216.444.2606
When a joint aches, how do you know whether you have arthritis or something else? And if you have arthritis, how do you know which kind you have?
Download our free arthritis and joint pain treatment guide to learn more about:
- The three most common types of arthritis: osteoarthritis (OA), rheumatoid arthritis (RA) and gout
- Symptoms and risk factors
- Conservative treatment approaches such as physical therapy, anti-inflammatory medications, bracing and injections
- Surgical treatment options including arthroscopy, resurfacing, partial joint replacement and total joint replacement
- The advantages of being treated by specialists at Cleveland Clinic
Getting the right diagnosis is critical. Treatment for joint pain differs widely, depending on the cause. The right diagnosis and early treatment can slow joint damage and return you to your previous level of activity. The wrong treatment - or avoiding treatment - may lead to joint deterioration, poor function, and compromised mobility.
To schedule a consultation with our arthritis specialists, please call 216.444.2606.
Looking for the Juvenile Arthritis Guide?
Click here to download the treatment guide for juvenile arthritis (patients age < 21).
Request an Appointment
To schedule an appointment with one of our specialists
Did You Know?
Decima nulla euismod ut feugiat dolore. Nisl lobortis nunc ii suscipit dolore.